Why the Vios Life Program Could Actually Be the Death of You
Name: Vios Life
Price:$15.00 per Month fee and Product
packages as Low as $59.00 pushing well past $399.00
Owner: Brock Agee and Josef Land
Overall Rank: 2/10
Okay, so let’s get started! Today we’re going to be talking abut Vios life, which was started in early 2016. Vios life is a new MLM company that doubles as a supplement company. Now this company has been kind of hyped up here lately and there’s been some Buzz around them. But in this review, we will get down to what Vios life is ultimately about. What is Vios Life? How does Vios Life sell? And last, how and why we would get involved with Vios Life and could we make any money with or from them.
Vios Life Product Overview
After looking up some other MLM programs, I kept coming across this program called Vios Life on YouTube. There was video after video of this green goop thrown in my face talking about how healthy it was, even though it looked like complete crap. It kind of reminded me of a slim down version of the Juice Giant MLM MYNT. One of the reasons that I myself could not get on board with the Vios Life program, the product called Phyte. This is one of those health-nut type drinks, as it is marketed as a “whole food greens” supplement. It contains some green grass, some vitamins, minerals and proteins. This overall provides good health. Gives you stamina and endurance and is rich in chlorophyll, which I’m not sure if that’s good for you or not.
I work out every day, myself. I love eating healthy, with the exception of a few “cheat days”, and I love easy drinks in the morning for breakfast. I drink my own healthy protein drink every morning made with some fresh blueberries, protein powder, almond milk, creatine and, last but not least, a big fat helping of oatmeal. Now, we’re not here to really back the green grass drink. What we’re here to do is to discover if we can make money with this system. But keep in mind that making money with a system means that you believe in the system, you like the system and you yourself would be involved with the system. Would you be involved with a system that serves liquid grass, or at least it looks like liquid grass? Now I recognize it’s probably not really liquid grass, and that’s more or less joke. However, if you’ve ever tried green grass, seaweed, Sabi or whatever other grass style drinks there are. Then you know these drinks kind of suck, well there is no kind of about it, they do suck taste wise. If anyone tells you that they’re tasty, they’re telling you a damn lie!
But let’s get back to the company that is Vios Life. Vios life was founded by Brock Agee and Josef Land. The company was established in North Carolina and the good ‘ol United States of America. Although with steady sales growth in all 50 states, Vios Life was able to expand into Canada. Vios Life specializes in health foods and the green grass drink. According to my research, both men had previously been involved with Nature’s Pearl that was eventually sold off to Youngevity light in 2016. That means at one time they were involved with both companies and started this one before they sold Nature’s Pearl. More than likely, they did this so they could continue making money by being involving with some kind of program. Does that mean we need to worry about them jumping ship if we get involved with them? As soon as they start making their money, will they bounce on the company and then leave us all holding the nasty ass green grass drink?
Now Vios Life only offers two products, Phyte and Matrix. Matrix, seems to be a bit more my style, as in I’m not eating liquefied grass. Phyte has been marketed as a “whole food greens” supplement. Along with a blend of vitamins, minerals and proteins, it contains cereal grasses that promote overall good health. The Phyte formula is vegan-friendly, gluten-free and non-GMO. Matrix is an organic meal replacement shake, basically a protein shake. I have come to love protein shakes. I drink a protein shake 7 days a week and it’s probably my favorite thing that I eat or drink on most days. That is unless I’m out with my wife on the weekend and she lets me drink without the worry of driving home. But as far as health food goes, I love protein shakes.
Let’s talk a little bit more about Matrix. Matrix, unlike most protein shakes, is completely plant-based. It contains protein, complex carbohydrates, branched chain amino acid, digestive enzymes, pre and probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality herbs.
Matrix is formulated for the person that needs energy for exercise or the active person.
One serving contains 140 calories and 21 grams of protein. This is equivalent to one scoop of normal whey protein powder. However, most people that workout consume a large quantity of protein for muscle growth, endurance and the most important muscle replenishment and rebuilding. Mainly, protein is to fuel your muscles so they grow larger and to repair any tears that you may have caused while working out, which is the main reason your muscles grow in the first place.
So, of the two products, Matrix and Phyte, I would have to say that I prefer Matrix over Phyte.
The main factor for my preference is that Matrix probably tastes a hundred times better, as the formula comes in a Smooth Creamy Vanilla flavor, and will meet my expectations of a supplement. This also could supplement my daily protein with a plant-based protein. We all already know how I feel about Phyte, and I don’t care if it tastes like hot fudge Sundae, I’m not drinking that green grass crap.
Before I even commence with the payment breakdown for Vios life MLM, let me head a warning to you, WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! This payment break down is multi-leveled to the extreme and most people won’t be able to make it all the way through. Let’s start with the brand partner. So here we go:
Brand partner: One who is joined the Vios Life program by purchasing an enrollment package. The person will enjoy the products and receive financial benefits for sharing the products with others. When you join as a brand partner, that membership will purchase six months of clean drinking water and hygiene training to a person and developing nations around the world.
Brand manager Bonus: $100.00 bonus when you enroll 2 new brand partners and they each enroll 2 new brand partners with 60 days.
As a brand partner you automatically receive 25% of CV for all new customers.
This means that you obtained four (4) new customers under yourself and from that product you get 25% of each sale, which will end up to be 200 CV earned and that equals out to $50 cash total as a bonus.
Next up Customer Team Orders: Vios rewards brand partners with recurring bonuses as you and your brand partner teams acquire sales within your organization
- Level 1 earns you 10-25%
- Level 2,3,4 earns you 5%
- Level 5 earns you 3%
- Level 6 to Infinity earns 2%
Vios Rank and Qualifications:
- Promoter – minimum 60 personal sales volume (PSV), 1 personally sponsored active team minimum 150 QSV
- Manager – minimum 90 personal sales volume (PSV), 2 personally sponsored active team minimum 300 QSV
- regional manager – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 2 personally sponsored active team minimum 900 QSV
- Director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 3 personally sponsored active team minimum 2,000 QSV
- Regional director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 3 personally sponsored active team minimum 5,000 QSV
- National director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 3 personally sponsored active team minimum 10,000 QSV
- 1 Star National director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 3 personally sponsored active team minimum 15,000 QSV
- 2 Star National director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 4 personally sponsored active team minimum 20,000 QSV
- 3-star National director – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 4 personally sponsored active team minimum 35,000 QSV
- National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 4 personally sponsored active team minimum 50,000 QSV
- 1 Star National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 5 personally sponsored active team minimum 75,000 QSV
- 2 Star National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 5 personally sponsored active team minimum 150,000 QSV
- 3 Star National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 5 personally sponsored active team minimum 300,000 QSV
- 4 Star National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 5 personally sponsored active team minimum 600,000 QSV
- 5 Star National ambassador – minimum 100 personal sales volume (PSV), 5 personally sponsored active team minimum 1,000,000 QSV
Vios Rank promotion Bonus (**must achieve, then subsequently maintain 90% of QSV requirement for 3 months)
- Regional manager – $50.00 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- director – $100 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- Regional director – $250 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- National director $1,000 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- 1 Star National director $1,500 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- 2 Star National director $2,000 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- 3-star National director $3,500 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- National ambassador $5,000 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- 1 Star National ambassador $7,500 One Time Bonus Upon Achievement
- 2 Star National ambassador $15,000** One-time bonus paid over 3 equal payments
- 3 star National ambassador $30,000** one-time bonus paid over 3 equal payments
- 4 Star International ambassador $50,000** one-time bonus paid over 5 equal payments
- 5 Star International ambassador $100,000** one-time bonus paid over 5 equal payments
Vios Rank Manager Bonus – to promote training amongst the level
- Director $50
- Regional director $100
- National director $200
- 1 Star National director $300
- 2 Star National director $500
- 3-star National director $750
- National Ambassador $1,000
- 1 Star National Ambassador $1,500
- 2 Star National Ambassador $3,000
- 3 star National and ambassador $5,000
- 4 Star International ambassador $7,500
- 5 Star International ambassador $10,000
Vios Lifestyle Bonus – Earned each month for maintaining that rank
- Regional director $100
- National director $250
- 1 Star National director $500
- 2 star National director $600
- 3 star National director $700
- National Ambassador $800
- 1 Star National Ambassador $1,000
- 2 Star National and ambassador $1,250
- 3 star National and ambassador $1,500
- 4 Star International ambassador $2,000
- 5 Star International ambassador $3,000
Vios Uni-level Payout: residual Income As you gain ranks on the pyramid
- Level 1 is 10%
- Level 2 is 5%
- Level 3 is 5%
- Level 4 is 5%
- Level 5 is 5%
- Level 6 is 5%
- Level 7 is 2%
- Level 8 – infinity is 2%
Vios Check Match & Global Pool: Rewards for Brand Partners for mentoring, training and developing sponsored brand partners by paying out percentage of checks the earn to you
- 5 Star International ambassador – 6% check match – $3,000 check match cap with a 2% pool
- 4 Star International ambassador – 5% check match – $2,500 check match cap with a 1% pool
- 3 Star International ambassador – 4% check match – $2,250 check match cap with a 1% pool
- 2 Star International ambassador – 3% check match – $2,000 check match cap
- 5 Star International ambassador – 2% check match – $1,500 check match cap
Okay now that was a lot to read and I can honestly say that I’m exhausted from just doing the research alone on this payment plan with the multi-tiers. With that being said, imagine how hard it would be to try to keep up with this payment system while you’re trying to recruit, make sales and get leads.
PROS and CONS of Vios Life
- Vios life actually has products to sell that makes them viable
- Vios life owners have been successful enough to sell their last business Nature’s Pearl
- Bios life has an extensive somewhat confusing multi-level marketing payment system it could be looked at as good if you could decipher it or very bad if you’re like me and try to understand that 700 step Payout program
- The number one con that I find with Vios Life is not the multi-level marketing company or the crazy payout calendar schedule thing they use. The problem with VIOS life is that they are in a supplement industry and we are a health food industry. And if you know anything at all about the supplement industry, you know that this is probably the most saturated industry on the internet after the adult industry!
- Another con of course is going to be the payment break downs they’re just too many levels of payments for the common person or the beginner to break down over just two products.
Who is Vios Life MLM for?
Vios Life perfect for everyone is there slogan. They state they are for the Athlete, Nutrition Conscious, On The Go Moms, Busy Professionals, Weight Management. However, I would have to disagree….
The Vios life MLM program can be used by anyone actually. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. For instance, when a company has a product it will always makes them stand out because they have something tangible to offer. Although having a product is great, and I do commend them for that, it doesn’t make me look at the company any differently because they do have a product to offer. I have to be skeptical of an industry that they are in which is the health food and supplements Industry. I say Skeptical because the market is so over-saturated with these types of products, and Niche Supplements. Why would I buy a plant-based protein Supplement with 15 days Supply that cost me $59 when I could go down to my local G.N.C. (General Nutrition Centers) by the top of the line whey protein powder for $15 to $20 and it would last me a month. It just doesn’t make good business sense for me to get involved with this company.
Tools and Training Provided by Vios Life
I didn’t observe Vios Life providing any tools or training. Maybe they expect you to already know how to market and sale their products. Maybe they expect you to already be involved with a gym or fitness facility or be some kind of personal trainer to facilitate their products? Or, maybe I just missed the training and tools all together. Update: I located some training tools from Vios Life. This contains a starter pack called marketing pack that encompasses – Marketing materials, training and quick start guide to launch a successful vials business all for $35
The sad part is you pretty much need an entire training course just to understand the abundance of ways that you’re supposed to get paid through all the levels all the bonuses and all the group payments and individual payments this program offers. You would almost need a PhD in Vios Life payment plan just to begin to grasp this massive structured plan.
Vios Life MLM Support
Since there’s no real training program to sell Vios Life Products there’s no real support for that located anywhere online. However, they do have a customer care at vioslife.com. They also have a long-distance number that you can call. Unfortunately, it is not even an 800 number. They also have something called a convenient return policy, I’m not sure about you but any time that I’ve ever return something online it was never convenient. Matter of fact, it was always a pain in my ass. But, I guess to give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean they can’t really call it “the pain in my ass” return policy. Haha
The Price of Vios life
Affiliate membership of vials is $15 per month and you must purchase at least one of the following packages upon joining
- Vios Introduction Pack $99.00
- Vios Brand Builder VIP Pack $399.00
My Final Opinion of Vios Life MLM
If you are used to a program like, the Empower Network, or any other extremely multi-leveled MLM program, then this may be the program that you want to take a look at. They do have products, and that makes them somewhat appealing. Nevertheless, it’s still leaving them with a major drawback, which is the niche, that there are supplements and health drinks / food. My final opinion of Vios Life is that it would be very difficult to succeed for the experienced marketer, much less a beginner starting out to get involved with such a saturated niche, that includes a membership fee, a monthly fee no real training, the multi-tiered payment system and a list somewhat goes on and on. For the experience marketer, I do believe Vios Life could be a viable program, but it would take too much work and effort, when there are much easier programs and products to Market. And on top of that almost nobody wants to promote that nasty grass green goop looking drink.
Now, look! I am not one to sugar coat stuff. I have never been that type of person. I have my opinions and that’s that, people can agree or disagree and I’m okay with that, either way. you see, those people don’t pay my bills, don’t feed my family. this website right here does. That’s why I want to give you a choice, blue pill or red pill. I’m joking. But seriously I do want to give you a choice. Something I wish someone would have turned me onto before I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars trying bull shit program after bullshit program. I want to introduce you to the program that molded me, guided me, taught me how to build and create this very website you landed on today.
Now, I am not a famous blogger, I am not ranking in the number one spot in Google for every page I write and I am not retired living on some island with Tan blondes and 15 Sports cars worth a half a million dollars. I am also not full of shit either! What I can tell you is I make enough money from this one website to support a family of 4 with less than 40 hours week put into it. So believe me or not, I will continue to make my money. I would love to share the wealth, and offer a hand to help guide you inside. The first step, however, must be taken by you and you alone. Remember though, people who never act, never change anything about their lives. Oh, did I mention you can check it out for free and not even pull a credit card from your wallet? Why is it free? Because, when you have something that works it’s easy to give away starter memberships.
Vios Life At A Glance…
Name: Vios Life
Price:$15.00 per Month fee and Product
packages as Low as $59.00 pushing well past $399.00
Owner: Brock Agee and Josef Land
Overall Rank: 2/10
I think this program although not very appealing for most of us, is an actual a Legit program. It may not be the easiest to excel with and it has many draw backs but they offer products and the owners Brock Agee and Josef Land have a proven track record of success with Nature’s Pearl. So, even-though I won’t be getting involved myself and I would not recommend it, I do give it a Legit mark!
Want to know the SECRET to really MAKING MONEY ONLINE?
Check out my #1 Recommendation
You will learn how to build your own online business
It is 100% free to sign up and join
An honest way to earn a living using the internet
We love to hear from our readers….
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this review please leave your comments below.
Have you been scammed by Vios Life? Please comment below we would love to hear your story.
Are you a success story from Vios Life? We would love to hear from you too. Please leave your story below in the comments section.
This review report has been submitted by Damon, of HowtoEarnaLivingUsingTheInternet.com